Memorial Day Weekend is upon us! In no time at all there will be no school, trips to the shore, long days, and warm nights spent in the backyard grilling burgers from Perrotti's to juicy, meaty perfection. To commemorate this joyous occasion, here are a few of our favorite burger recipes:
- Cheddar BLT Burgers with Tarragon Russian Dressing: The odds of this list failing to include a burger that requires a pile of bacon on it were slim and none.
- Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese: In case you still want to be friends with people who don't eat red meat.
- Cheesy Breakfast Burgers: If you've been waiting until lunch to have a burger you've been doing it wrong.
- Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Burgers: The only burger on this list that's Bill Brasky approved.
- Blue Cheese Burgers: Landmines of cheese in every bite.
- Feta-Stuffed Hamburgers: Life's beta with some feta.
- Caramelized Onion Cheeseburgers: Sometimes dinner should taste like dessert.
- Lamb Burger with Taztziki Sauce: If I'm being totally honest with myself, sometimes I just want a lambo.
As always, all burgers on this list are best enjoyed with your favorite beer or wine with Hall & Oates playing in the background... I'm not kidding. Bon apetit!